Orange: 6 facts about my home town.
The home town is Saint-Timothée, Québec, Canada.
1. I wasn’t born there, I was born in Montreal, but since I’ve lived there from less that a year old until I was 24, I pretty much call that my home town.
2. It is an island in the middle of the Saint-Lawrence river so the only way to get out of this town is through several bridges and a tunnel.
3. It’s not a town of it’s own anymore. It was merged with the greater Salaberry-de-Valleyfield in 2002. And it sucks, and I hate it, and it’s still Saint-Timothée to me.
4. Saint-Timothée has got one of the cleanest beach in Quebec and the quality of the water has been graded A for it’s excellency!
5.There’s a explosive factory in Saint-Timothée, before it was called “Les Arsenaux Canadiens”(Canadian Arsenals), now it’s called Expro.
6. And even though Saint-Timothée is a big island, it’s mostly occupied area is just along the 132 road, this is ridiculous, see for yourselves!!